shakes

I often make "shakes" for breakfast or any time. I use the kind of soft Tofu
that comes in a box (Mori-Nu) because it can stay in the cupboard a long
time. I use 1/2 box for myself and just add some frozen fruit and some juice
or any kind of milk or liquid and blend in the blender. It is a great meal
substitute. (When my daughter was in training, I would add protein powder.)

Its also nice in the summer when its hot.

"If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally
 astound ourselves."        Thomas A. Edison