No-boil Lasagna Noodles

I have used the no-boil Lasagna noodles and they work just fine. I think
the only thing you might want to know about them is that they seem to
yield a thinner noodle and I don't think you can stack them without
sauce/cheese between layers. So if you are used to a dense lasagna,
heavy with noodles they may not work. If you want just single-noodle
layers I think they are fine and very convenient.