crock pot

Does anyone use a crock pot for cooking their various grain dishes? There
are 5 of us in our household, and we all leave at different times in the
morning. Breakfast in a slow cooker would work out great.

I would like to know proportions and what types of grain are best suited for
slow cooking. Also, at what point should I add raisins or other dried fruit?