Re: Precooked lasagne noodles

>> Has anyone tried these lasagna noodles that you don't have to boil first?
How'd it work out?  Is there any brand in particular that you like best?  Thanks
for any help.<<

I've used several different brands, and they worked fine.  But you don't have to
boil regular lasagne noodles.  Just make your lasagne with extra sauce and keep it
covered except for the last 15 minutes.  The noodles expand as they cook.  It's so
much easier than boiling the noodles beforehand.

(When I say extra sauce, I use about 48 ounces of sauce for a pan of lasagne.  See
my recipe at http://members.xoom.com/veg/recipes/pastap.html#lasagne )

Susan