Whipped "Cream"

Palmer,
	I seem to recall (from MANY years ago) my mother making a kind of whipped
topping from nonfat powdered milk.  She put the bowl and beaters in the
freezers beforehand, and added ice water to the powdered milk.  I think she
got the recipe from the Carnation pwd. milk box.  I haven't used milk for
quite a while, so I don't know if it's still on there.
Jane
>Does anyone know any low or non fat recipes for
>whipped cream?  Either skim or soy milk?
>thanks!
>Palmer

  Jane Smith    		  	  mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxx
  Special Collections Department   Pickler Memorial Library
  Truman State University	   	  Kirksville, Missouri