question about Pritikin recipes

I've been interested in cooking some of the older Pritikin recipes, from the
early books of the 1980s. However many recipes use three ingredients I can't
locate even though I'm in a large city.

The ingredients are frozen apple juice concentrate, Sapsago (green) cheese
and hoop cheese (uncreamed cottage chees.) The recipes depend heavily on
these ingredients.

Any thoughts on mail-order or web shopping sources for these or good
substitutions that won't change the taste or texture or fat content of the
recipes?

--Debee