re: Meatloaf

<<Does anyone have a good meatloaf recipe using BeefNot?   Something that
tastes like Mom used to make, leftovers can be used in sandwiches??>>

I've tried Beefnot as meatloaf, and did not like the results. However, in the
produce section there is a 1-lb roll of pure soy called GimmeLean, and it's
fat-free. It comes in beef flavor or sausage flavor. The beef roll looks like
ground beef, and you can prepare it exactly the same, for meatloaf,
meatballs, etc. Tastes just the way I remember. By accident, I once bought
the sausage flavor, and it's sitting in my freezer with no place to go. I
really recommend the beef GimmeLean.
-Caroline in CT, where the foliage is magnificent today.