Broccoli directions retyped

This recipe is really irritating me.  Here are the directions retyped.  I'm
very sorry.  Kathleen

Broccoli and Tofu Bake

Sauté onion and garlic in a skillet sprayed with a nonfat cooking spray.
Add broccoli, mushrooms, and 1 tablespoon water or nonfat broth.  Cover,
reduce heat and steam until broccoli and mushrooms are just tender.  Place
in an 8 x 8-inch baking dish sprayed with nonfat cooking spray.

In a blender, combine egg substitute, whites, tofu, seasonings and cheese.
Blend for 2 minutes, scraping down the sides, until mixture is smooth.
Pour over broccoli mixture.  Garnish each corner with a red pepper ring and
bake at 350F for 35 minutes or until center is firm.