Vegetarian cook book

To Olga for a Vegetarian cook book.
We have found that the cookbook called 1,001 Low-Fat Vegetarian Recipes, by
Sue Spitler, published by Surrey Books is great. It has all the nutritional
imformation including fat. It is also has the recipes coded for vegan,
lacto-ovo vegetarian, lacto-vegetarian and ova-vegetarian. Some of the
recipes are as high as 30 percent but the most of them are 10 percent and
lower.  This, book was given to my daughter for a brithday present from a
friend, but it has been aquired by us as will.  We have about 50 to 60 cook
books most on low fat and vegetarian and this is the best.

bob and carol hoffman