re: Dixie Diner Soy Milk

Personally I don't like the taste of their soy milk, but I do buy their
Creme-It and make my own in small batches.  Basically my recipe is 3 T.
Creme-It, 2 c. water, 1 t. fructose, and 1 t. vanilla in a Tupperware
Shake-It container which I put in the fridge and reshake when I use it.
Obviously the advantage of this is that you can mix to your own taste in
small amounts if you're the only one that uses it.

Gail