Re: FATFREE Digest V99 #312

In a message dated 11/12/99 7:21:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I love all the side dishes, but I would like something that really looks
 like the centerpiece of the meal. >>
Highly recommend the Stuffed Hubbard Squash. The reason for this particular
squash is that it has a large body with a neck ..and actually resembles (
sort of) a Turkey.. It makes a perfect centerpiece, just dont think in terms
of Turkey size.. I made that mistake in the beginning.. It feeds a lot more
people..I have recipes for stuffings but tho they are vegan, they arent fat
free. Therefore Im not going to print them here. If you want to , I'll be
glad to send them to anyone who wants them..and let you work on making them
lower in fat ( which should be fairly easy..take out the nuts, saute
vegetables with water instead of fat etc...).
Write me if you want them.
         Merrick ( WCDancer@xxxxxxx)