fat replacing

I was wondering what substitute I could use for butter or oil for savory recipees i.e savory loafs and muffins, because I found a really nice tomato and cheese muffin recipee and I can change everything in it to fat free except for the butter. The only fat substitutes that I know are things like applesauce or prune puree but they are only for sweet recipees. Is there some special fat replacer stuff in Australia that I could use.
Thanks
Cathy