Mollie Katzen website

Just stumbled upon this one for those of you who enjoyed her cookbooks
(the Moosewood Cookbook, Enchanted Broccoli Forest, Still Life with
Menu, etc.)

www.molliekatzen.com

It seems to be updated monthly and some interesting recipes appear
there. They are vegetarian but not necessarily fatfree. If you bring
up a recipe, on the bottom of the page there is a place to click for
the archive of previously posted recipes. (I mention this because I'm
not sure that you can get to the archive any other way.)

jayne