website recipes are back!

Hi, folks!  Thanks so much for your support and condolences over the
crash of our website www.fatfree.com.  And thanks so much for the
offers of recipes and back issues -- I do have all the recipes that
were online at the time and I will be contacting folks for copies of
the digest when and if I need them.

As it is, I've just now got a browsable version of the fatfree recipes
back online at:  www.fatfree.com/recipes/

Search capabilities might take awhile to rebuild, but it will happen.

Thanks again!

--
Michelle Dick       artemis@xxxxxxxxx       East Palo Alto, CA