Ken's fatfree sauces

Ken, I love your collection of sauce recipes! Thanks for sharing all of
them. However, one question came up. Some of the fractional measurements
did not translate correctly into my browser. For instance, I see =BD or
=BC for some measurements. This may represent 1/2 or 1/3 or something
else. Could you re-submit the recipes, but type all fractional
measurements out as "number-slash-number"?  Thanks again!