More "Too Tired to Cook"

I was very glad to see the request for quick and easy recipes--that's what I
need most! I am enjoying everyone's recipes. Thanks.  Here are some of mine:

1. Baked potatoes with lots of frozen chopped broccoli (cooked in microwave)
and a little dab of condensed, Healthy Style Broccoli Cheese soup. Warm in
microwave about one minute each.

2. Vegetarian Gyros. Fantastic Foods makes a nice gyros mix that you can use
with tofu and either "fry" in nonstick pan or bake like a loaf. We eat it in
pita bread with sliced tomatoes and leaf lettuce and either the
cucumber/yogurt sauce that's printed on the box (made fat-free, of course) or
fat-free Ranch dressing.

3. Bean Burros. Mix a package of taco seasoning with a couple of cans of
fat-free, vegetarian refried beans and wrap them up in a tortilla with
chopped tomatoes, onions, salsa and fat-free sour cream (and rice if you
happen to have some leftover).

4. Tofu Steaks with rice and frozen veggies. I keep this spice mix made up
all the time; then it's a matter of minutes to make the steaks. The recipe is
from Dean Ornish's "Eat More, Weigh Less."

8 oz firm tofu (I use silken because it's lower in fat)
4 tablespoons chili powder
2 tablespoons ground cumin
2 tablespoons ground coriander
2 teaspoons paprika
1/2 teaspoon cayenne
1 teaspoon salt

Drain the tofu well. Slice horizontally to form 1/2-inch-thick "steaks." Mix
spices well. Coat tofu on all sides with spice mixture. Set aside to combine
flavors (if you have time). Grill, broil or bake the tofu on non-stick pan
until soft and heated through (about 15 minutes).

5. Vegetarian Goulash. I made up this recipe last night in desparation, and
it was delicious. All ingredients and proportions are adjustable.

1 package frozen mixed vegetables
1 cup pasta (I used whole wheat ribbons)
3 small cans tomato sauce
1/2 can chopped green chiles
10-oz. package of tofu, crumbled
1/4 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup bread crumbs (I used Progresso's)
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
paprika

Cook pasta. While it is cooking, defost vegetables in 1-quart casserole dish.
Add pasta, tomato sauce, chilis, tofu, onion, garlic and seasonings. Top with
crumbs and cheese and sprinkle with paprika. Cook in 350°F oven for about 30
minutes or until warm.

6. In a REAL pinch...we love Gardenburgers. 7 minutes in the broiler, served
with Guiltless Gourmet tortilla chips and salsa and baby carrots from a bag.