vegetarian (american) thanksgiving

I'm still looking for something I can eat this Thursday & suspect that others on this list might be facing the same dilemma. Here are some sites you might find useful:

(1) Vegetarian Thanksgiving Central - articles, recipes (none FF, but could be adapted) & lots of links.

(2) Google.com - probably the most comprehensive search engine I've visited. This is where I found the Veg T'giving Central site - there might be other goodies here too.

(3) Polenta with Mediterranean Vegetables - a recipe that (for me at least) has some potential. It's not FF, but could be adapted since most of the oil is used for sauteeing.

hope these help,

Kristin Bass
Doctoral student, Combined Program in Education and Psychology, U of Michigan
LRDC Room 836
3939 O'Hara St.
Pittsburgh, PA  15260
Email:  kmbass+@xxxxxxxx
I think I'm making progress ...  Last week I was overwhelmed with work.
This week I'm just whelmed.
							Shoe, 10/13/92