veggie risotto

Thankyou for the veggie risotto with fennel and mushrooms posted here about
a week ago.  I an in Canberra, Australia and it is a very cold autumn here,
so this dish went down really well last night.  I will also enjoy it for
lunch today...

If anyone has any other autumn recipes that go down well I would love to
hear about them - I recently cooked rhubarb for the first time - delicious.
I am particularly interested in vegan warming foods that aren't pasta based.

Can you tell I have just moved to a cooler climate? :-)

Kirsten Andrews
Assistant Adviser to
The Hon Kim Beazley MP
Leader of the Opposition