Fat

In his book "Dr. Dean Ornish's Program for Reversing Heart Disease" Dr.
Ornish recommends total fat and saturated fat intakes for individuals of
specific body weights functioning at three different levels of activity. For
example, a man whose ideal weight is 150 pounds needs 23-27*  grams of fat
per day of which 8-9 grams is saturated fat.

* depending upon level of activity, i.e. inactive, 23; moderately active,
25; very active, 27.

If anyone would like me to post a specific range, please let me know gender
and body weight.