Re: Anyone know about OneList?

On Mon, 24 May 1999 09:25:33 -0700  jfin@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Group,
>
> I have now received two welcome letters to a lowfat tips list
> administered by the OneList website (or organization?).

Thanks for the heads up.  I checked OneList and a website was listed.
The username associated with that is guiltfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and I
found that address on this subscription list for this list.

Spamming and collecting addresses from this mailing list is against
the list rules.  The user will be unsubscribed and reported to
earthlink as well as onelist.  I suggest others do the same.

Spamming will not be tolerated on this list.  Those who engage in
spamming of any kind (whether they get email address from here or spam
members here or not) are not welcome as list members on FATFREE.

--
Michelle Dick       artemis@xxxxxxxxx       East Palo Alto, CA