Re: Fat Free Salad Dressing Packets

In a message dated 03/09/99 6:21:04 AM Eastern Standard Time, fatfree-
request@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 12:08:35 -0800
 From: Vincent DiCarlo <vdicarlo@xxxxxxx>
 Subject: Packets of Fat Free Dressing

 Does anyone know where I can order fat free salad dressing in little
individual plastic packets that can be carried around and used in restaurants
that don't provide it?

 Vincent >>

I pick them up at $.25 at supermarket salad bars, WaWa or equivalent fast food
stops, and always have them around for back-up. I also carry around an empty
pill vial filled with ff parmesan cheese.