South American foods

Hi everyone

In 1992 I lived in Bolivia and I really miss the food over there.  Does
anybody have any good vegetarian south american foods.  It is really the
seasonings etc that I need to know.  My host family used to make a cornbread
in the corn husks and I would love to know how they made those.  This is
a long shot, but I would love to know of any recipes that are out there.

Thanks

Phil :-)

Philippa Martin BE (HONS)
PhD Student,
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
University of Canterbury,
Private Bag 4800,
Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND.

Phone: wk. [64](3) 364-2987 extn 7034