Mixed Bean Goulash

Hello folks -- it's been a while since I had the time to send in a recipe.  I
was catching up on old digests today (yes, I'm waaaay behind), and noticed
that someone had a request for a goulash recipe.  This one is great --
especially with freshly baked bread and a salad.  Enjoy!

MIXED BEAN GOULASH
modified for FF from Bobbie Hinman's Meatless Gourmet: Favorite Recipes from
Around the World
2 Tbsp. veggie broth
2 lg. onions, thinly sliced (2 cups)
1 lg. green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced (1 cup)
2 c. veggie broth
1   6-oz. can tomato paste
1    1-lb. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1    1-lb. can white beans (cannellini or great northern), rinsed and drained
1    1-lb. can lima beans, rinsed and drained (or frozen limas)
1 med. red-skinned potatoes, scrubbed, unpeeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
2 Tbsp. paprika
1 tsp. dried basil
1/2 tsp. caraway seeds
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
1 c. plain nonfat yogurt
Heat 2 Tbsp. broth in large saucepan over medium heat.  Add onions and bell
pepper.  Cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes.  (Add broth or water as
necessary to prevent sticking.)  Add remaining ingredients, except yogurt.
Mix well.  Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and
simmer 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.  Stir several times while
cooking.  Serve over noodles (We like it over the wide egg noodles.) or rice
and top each serving with a dollop of the yogurt (about 2 Tbsp. each).  Serves
8.