lower trigylcerides

Hi Hob! Most likely if you look at your diet you will find that you are
eating a lot of sugar. high sugar consumption leads to high levels of
triglycerides. Sugar can be in the form of fruit juices, excess amounts
of fruit, bread, pasta, etc-not just cookies and candies. Also most ff
products have increased levels of sugar to make the product more
palitable. The extra  sugar calories consumed are converted to
triglycerides. I don't know the exact chemistry involved but I remember
reading about it when my husband had this problem. Lowered consumption of
all types of sugars improved his numbers. HTH, bk