Re: Fatfree cheese in the Boston Area

FATFREE Digest V99 #60
Reply to post from:  JQHorowitz <beithoro@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fat-free Cheese

This is my first post.

In the Boston area Bread And Circus and Nature's Heartland both carry a
product called "Lifetime"  fatfree cheese.  There are about 7 or 8 varieties.
I've tried several and the only one I like is "Mild Mexican"  which is
somewhat spicy and  partially melts when toasted on whole grain bread or
grilled.  There is always a good supply at either of those chains in Newton,
MA where I shop.

Sumner Kagan