ff cheese

Hi Joan! There are several brands of soy cheese on the market although
you may not be able to find them in all supermarkets. The most common
brands in my area are Soymage and Rella. Both manufacturers make a
cheddar type and and mozarella type. They also make other types that I do
not use. I find these do not really taste like cheese but they are not
bad if you like soy products. I find these soy cheeses and also soy
yogurt by Whitewave in speciality supermarkets or places that cater to
vegetarians and health food users. HTH, bk