new books in the fatfree.com bookstore

Hi Folks,

I recently bought some new cookbooks and wanted to add short reviews
to the fatfree.com bookstore and checked Amazon and they didn't have
some of the books, and those they did have, they didn't discount.  I
noticed that borders.com did carry them and discounted them as well.
I sent email to amazon asking about the books and within a week, I
noticed the books there and discounted!  Cool, eh?

3 new recommended books are listed at the top of the bookstore at:
http://www.fatfree.com/bookstore/

The nutrition book, Becoming Vegetarian, is particularly good.  I was
very impressed by this one.  The best of its kind.  Don't buy it for
the recipes, though, it only has a few.  This should be on every
vegetarian and vegan's reading list (no matter how long you've been
vegetarian).

--
Michelle Dick       artemis@xxxxxxxxx       East Palo Alto, CA