my recipe for baked french fries

i eat about a pan when ever i need a fix for a french fry. I have this
modified from a recipe in the book In the Kitchen With Rosie. I have adapted
this for one or two people but it is easy to make it for more.
2 large baking potatos
1 egg white
1 teaspoon garlic powder
21/2 teaspoons a jamacian seasoning, dark chile powder,tabsaco ( you can cut
down on any of these if it is to hot for you)
1/2 cup of unbleached flour
Cut the potatos and soak in water. Mix the egg white, seasoning and tabsaco in
a large bowl. Drain the potatos and add to the egg mixture. Mix well and add
the flour making sure the flour is mixed in well. Evenly spread over a Pam
sprayed metal pan. Coat the top of the fries with Pam. Bake for 40 min. or
until browned.