Oil Sprayers

<< I recall mention of the use of reusable spray canisters some time back.  I
 also recall that they were a bit difficult to locate.

 Well, I just got home from Trader Joe's and they had them there for about
 $10.00.    That's a bit pricy, but they are made of stainless steel and seem
 as though they might hold up very well.  (I intend to use one for misting
 oil when saut=E9ing, and the other for spraying soy/tamari sauces.)

 Just in case anyone else was still looking for them!

 Lynda >>

Lynda, would you please let us know how well the oil sprayer works? I'm
considering getting one as well, but I'm wondering how easy it is to use and
clean.

Thanks,
Jennifer in Long Beach