cholesterol lowering foods

This is in response to Jenny's request for (possible) cholesterol lowering
foods. I don't know if this works for anyone else but I am a religious
oatmeal eater. I prefer the organic rolled oats from my HFS but have been
known to eat Quaker Old-Fashioned in a pinch. Last year my cholesterol was
166 on a low-fat sometimes bowl of oatmeal diet. This year my count was
144.I EAT OATMEAL EVERYDAY! Hope this helps.