Oat Bran Muffins

--- "anglstar" <anglstar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ---
>Fat Free Oat Bran Muffins are also very good for lowering
>high cholesterol. It is made with Oat Bran which has been
>proven to lower cholesterol. I have a recipe for these
>Muffins and I have tried it and they are yummy and good
>for you too! Let me know if you would like the recipe and
>I will e-mail it to the list.

Please do post any Oat Bran Muffin recipes you have to
the list.  I know of several people on this list who are
using Oat Bran Muffins to lower cholesterol.  Oat Bran
Muffin recipes are very welcome.

If there is anyone on this list who hasn't written me yet
about oat bran muffin recipes please write me. I have
several good recipes I'd love to share with people.

Here is a recipe for Apple Oat Bran Muffins that is very
good and easy to make.

Randall Morgan   bf453@xxxxxxxx   Los Angeles, California

Apple Oatbran Muffins

1 16oz. can applesauce
3 C oatbran
2 egg whites
1 T. baking powder
1/2 C sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 C raisins (optional)

Mix above well and spoon into paper muffin
cups placed into muffin tin.  Cook at 425 F
for 17 min.  Makes 12 muffins.