Vegetables Rock!

    Hi. I am 19 years old, and have a been a vegetarian for 5 months now.
Lately, I have been reading any information that could help me. I recently
got the book the Riki spoke about. It is called:
 Vegetables Rock! a complete guide for Teenage Vegetarians by Stephanie
Pierson
It is a wonderful book. Two of my friends have taken the book to read for
themselves. They are now changing their eating habits. The book is filled
with lots of great information for both teenagers and their parents. It also
includes approx.. 100 recipes,, and many pages for Resources. I highly
recommend this book.

Have a Healthy Day.
Courtnee'