RE: Ramen Noodles Question

>Do you know what the nutritional info is on the noodles themselves
>without the packet of powder.

I don't recall it offhand, but I remember wanting to throw myself off a
bridge when I found out some time ago.  Those suckers are very high in fat,
very high in calories, and almost entirely devoid of nutrition.  I was
shocked, and haven't eaten them since.  The packet of powder is pretty much
pure salt and MSG, so almost calorie-free.

Of course, there are so many brands that I can't speak for all of them, but
I do think it's safe to say that ramen noodles in general aren't
particularly good for you.

Willow