re cravings (again)

Another alternative is gelato.  It is a frozen fruit dessert, originally
from Italy.  It is made mostly of fruit and is fat-free.  My favorite
flavour is raspberry.  If you like chocolate, try a scoop of chocolate (may
contain some fat) and a scoop of raspberry (or another fruit flavour).

You can buy it at the grocery store and it at home but I like it because
more and more ice cream stores are selling it so I can eat when I go out.