bread substitute

This message is for Jennifer Johnson.  I used to work at a health food
store, and dealt a lot with people with wheat allergies.  We did sell bread
that was made with rice flour and other grains that had no wheat at all.  I
suggest you go the a health food store in your area and tell them your
situation.  Most people will be more than happy to help you.

Angi