last week - I am on my third batch!
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 09:52:36 -0700
From: TAUB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEX-MEX LENTIL CASSEROLE
1 cup red lentils
 1 can vegetable stock
1 cup chopped onion
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can diced green chilies
 1 tsp. chili powder 1
/4 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 cup grated fat-free cheese
 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
Combine all ingredients except cheese and cilantro in 1-1/2 qt. coverable
microwave-safe dish. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 18-20 mins. Carefully
remove cover and stir; sprinkle with cheese, cover and let stand 20 mins.
Garnish with cilantro.

Kirsten Andrews
Assistant Adviser to
The Hon Kim Beazley MP