Gardenburgers

I only eat the FAT FREE variety - Veggie Medley and Hamburger Style. I now
have seen Hamburger style with Onions which I will try this week. Vegetarian
meals/products are not necessarily FF.

When I started eating Gardenburgers I was expecting a hamburger taste and was
disappointed. I now enjoy these products for what they are, embellishing them
with onions, ketchup or relish.

Sometimes I will eat the veggie medley variety in pita bread, as if it was
falafel, with
lettuce, chopped tomatoes and some FF yogurt. (mid eastern style).

Gardenburgers are easy to make and with a vegetable and salad makes for a
satisfying meal.

The people on this list are the best.

Lou Chaiken
Brooklyn, NY