London Restaurants

June said:
I'm writing for a good friend who is going to Cambridge, England and London
next week.  If anyone knows of any good vegetarian or healthy restaurants
there, we'd  really appreciate it.

And Jenny suggested:
Veg Veg (chinese vegan restaurant) 0171 584 7007.  It's at 8 Egerton Garden
Mews which is off Yeoman Row in Knightsbridge (SW3).

Hi all!

I was just in London a few months ago, and we managed to find several great
restaurants.  Veg Veg (listed above) was WONderful!  They even had vegan
Peking Duck!  This is located right near Harrods.

Also, I suggest Country Life, 3-4 Warwick Street, (W1).  This has a great
vegan buffet.  I stuffed myself!  Food For Thought at 31 Neal Street (WC2)
is also very good.

Sheri