Re: healthy/veggie restaurants in London or Cambridge

Hi June,

I don't know anywhere in particular, but try
www.veg.org/veg/Guide/index.html

These are the restaurants I know of in London, but I haven't been to any of
them (although I'm going to the first one next week):

Veg Veg (chinese vegan restaurant) 0171 584 7007.  It's on Egerton Garden
Mews which is off Yeoman Row in Knightsbridge (SW3).

Pumpkins (vegan/vegetarian cafe) 0181 533 1214.  76 Clarence Road, Hackney,
London E9.

Windmill restaurant (vegan/vegetarian restaurant) 0171 381 2372.  486 Fulham
Road, SW6.

Sorry I can't be anymore help, there are lots more restaurants!  There's a
book called 'The Vegetarian Guide to London' which you should try to find.

Jenny