The Kyubo company in Korea

>Hi,
>
>Did anyone else on this list get an email from the Kyubo company with a
>subject of 'cooking frying pans'?
>
>It is from a company in Korea and since FatFree and a computer mailing list
>are the only things I am on I wanted to check here first.
>
>I would have gone to Michele but the last few lists she has not sent to so
>don't have her email address.
>
>Joe Bonaiuto
>joe.bonaiuto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, I also received it.  I was hoping it wasn't a result of being on this
list, but since I'm only on 2 other lists, one for computers and the other
for women's health, it's likely this list is the source.  Now that I know at
least two of us received it, I'm even more suspicious.

Susan Swierkowski
Roche Bioscience
(650) 852-1678
FAX (650) 855-5988
susan.swierkowski@xxxxxxxxx
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of
life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."  Albert
Einstein