any advice?

I live in a house with all meat eaters.  They pretty
much respect me as a vegetarian although sometimes
they tease me.  What bothers me is that everything is
always covered in grease.  No matter how much I clean
things off, the next day everything is splattered in
bacon fat or a wrapper from the raw hamburger is left
out across the counter.  It doesn't bother anyone
else, but it REALLY bothers me.  I have asked people
to clean up their own stuff, but they seem to forget.
I am so frustrated.  Does anyone else go through this,
and anyone have any advice????  Thanks!