high protein, etc

I rely heavily on carbs - pasta, grains, beans, breads as a base for all my
dishes, so now I'm trying to transition over to protein based meals. I've
never been a heavy tofu user, and as creative as I am, I always get stumped
for ways to ingest tofu - except for in stir fries.

Any suggestions for some high protein, low carb meals?

______

Rather than switch to high protein, I would change the carbs, I would
eliminate most of the bread and pasta and replace them with whole grains,
brown rice, barley, bulgar wheat, wheat berries, etc.

Jan