George Foreman's Griill

>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:49:41 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Jack Beukema <beukemaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: George Formann Grill
>
>What is a George Formann Grill?  I wonder if they are available in Canada.
>
>Barb b  Victoria, BC

------------------------------
Barb,

The grill is a table-top appliance that allows for healthier cooking --
since the surface is not flat the fats and oils drain away from the foods.
I found a couple of web sites through Yahoo that offer it.  This site is
offering a special low price and looks like it is international.  At least
they list a non-800 phone number for you to call, and they offer
translations into languages other than English.  My son has one and loves
it.  Good luck.

http://www.asontv.com/products/865620708.html

Susan Swierkowski
Roche Bioscience
(650) 852-1678
FAX (650) 855-5988
susan.swierkowski@xxxxxxxxx
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of
life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."  Albert
Einstein