George Foreman's Griill

>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:49:41 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Jack Beukema <beukemaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: George Formann Grill
>What is a George Formann Grill?  I wonder if they are available in Canada.
>Barb b  Victoria, BC

The grill is a table-top appliance that allows for healthier cooking --
since the surface is not flat the fats and oils drain away from the foods.
I found a couple of web sites through Yahoo that offer it.  This site is
offering a special low price and looks like it is international.  At least
they list a non-800 phone number for you to call, and they offer
translations into languages other than English.  My son has one and loves
it.  Good luck.

Susan Swierkowski
Roche Bioscience
(650) 852-1678
FAX (650) 855-5988
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of
life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."  Albert