Re: Food Dehydrator

 Apple chips are awesome dehydrated! I make some every Christmas and put them
in large canning jars. I put a bow on the jar and give them as gifts.
Everyone loves them! It says in my book to coat the slices in lemon juice
before putting in the machine, but I found they taste too much like lemon
that way. I just slice and put them in the machine. sometimes, I will
sprinkle a *very small amount* of cinnamon on them before putting them in.

Michelle