Re: L.A. Area Food Shopping In Bulk

Laura,
I live in Reseda in the SF Valley. I usually go to Whole Foods Market on
Reseda Blvd. for bulk grains like wheat berries.  59 cents a pound. Trader
Joes has some deals on tofu - seasoned tofu too! All Star Nutrition market on
Sherman Way also carries some bulk foods at reasonable prices.
Which Costco or other stores do you buy your bulk foods? Please email me.
Good Luck!
Tina