Thank you and a recipe

Thanks to the people who replied to my snacking dilemma.  I ended up
with homemade corn muffins and baked beans.  My husband makes the most
delectable homemade baked beans and due to my influence...no meat!

I also brought in a small carton of Egg Beaters so I can nuke some
scrambled eggs in a pinch, some whole-grain pretzels.  This week our
co-op is having a sale on soup cups and other small, snacky foods, which
I am going to stock up on.  I guess I'm just lazy :-)

I made a yummy roasted eggplant dip for New Year's. I'll send the recipe
in my next post so this won't get too long.
--
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens