Re: Mushrooms

Hello...Those are the same values I gave, by the way.  And that is for
one cup not half a cup, according to the USDA.  Also I did not list the
vitamin and mineral content because as I said, they really are negligible.

And yes, I do enjoy the "common" mushroom very much.  We use several
boxes a week.  We do not have the other more exotic, possibly more
nutritious and beneficial mushrooms available at our store here.

Bye...Elizabeth