Re: FATFREE Digest V99 #24

thank you all for your wonderful and reassuring comments on france. i feel
much better about it now and actually look forward to the open air markets
and meals. i only hope they will offer lots of fresh things at dinner
rather than a bunch of prepared options. i'm thinking of just stating i
don't eat meat but working my way around the rest. hopefully i won't pick
up my awful caffine habit again either- but i figure i should give into the
cafe rather than miss the culture. Merci beaucoup!
Catherine