digests

I did not receive our digest for the past two days and just noticed it
did not arrive today either. Are others on the list receiving them?.
I did not recieve the fatfree digest for four days in a row very
recently. I tried going to the archives to retrieve them but was
informed they were unavailable.
Does anyone know what could be going on?. I always look forward to
printing the digest and carrying it with me through the day.I sure feel
it when it doesn't arrive!.
Turtles,
Susan