Low Fat ** Vegan

Please excuse if this is not list related. I mean not to offend any list
members.

Renee,

For over a year now I have been faithful to a vegan, very low fat, healthy
diet. I feel better than I ever have in my life. I also have included
moderate exercise into my daily routine and feel sooooo much better for it.
We all on this list are meeting one another and sharing wonderful ideas.
There is support here for you.
I was once a real SAD eater, and I mean sad also because I didn't like the
way I looked or felt. So, in my own defense, I tell people that I am happier
and healthier than I have ever been in my life and what more can they say ?
Don't they want me to be happy ?
Besides, ( grin ) when a " friend " I knew called me Miss Twiggy, I grinned
a big one and said, " Hey, that sounds good ~ a whole lot better than being
called Miss Piggy ! "
So, Be Happy, Live you're own life. After all, you've weighed the evidence
and made the best decision
based on what is right for you ~

Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going!"

~ stay tuned and stay in touch ~